Joe Donnini, Esq.
Corporate Attorney, Board Member
Joe Donnini, Esq. is an experienced attorney, entrepreneur, educator, and business consultant. Having a diverse background has positioned Joe to gain perspective in multiple industries on many matters. Joe has assisted clients in key areas of business creation, development, operations, and finance.
- Licensed California attorney and real estate broker
- Developed and managed a business law firm representing domestic and international clients in all aspects of business creation, growth, maintenance, and disputes
- Developed and managed a retail shopping center law firm concept poised for franchising
- Served as General Counsel and a business advisor to an international petroleum products company
- Consulted domestically and internationally in the healthcare business environment
- Created a family run retail business concept
- Managed franchise operations and legal affairs in the RE/MAX CA & HI real estate brand, with over 400 offices
- Ran a large franchisee company with multiple brokerage offices, including mortgage, escrow, marketing and insurance divisions
- Gained experience in the airline industry with Continental Airlines
- Established a self-publishing company and authored/edited Real Estate Agents’ Reference Manual
- Became a Visiting Assistant Professor of Law in the U.S. and in France (Courses: Contracts I and II, Modern Real Estate Transactions, International Intellectual Property, Copyright Law, and Sports Law)
BioSafe Technologies®, Inc Team Members
Discover BioSafe Technologies, Inc.
Developing Safe & Effective Insecticide & Medicinal Alternatives Worldwide